Monday, June 8, 2009

Welcome To The Widowed Connection

This blog has been something I've been wanting to do for some time. It's an extension of pages from my personal web site I created shortly after the death of my husband, Decker. I found that while the singles program of the LDS Church is a wonderful way to meet friends, it was never designed to meet the needs of widowed members going through the grieving process.

Here is the link to my personal web site: The Widowed Connection

There is a lot of information I will be covering on this, but it may take a little while to squeeze the time in for blogging. If there is a topic you would like to see covered, or have a blog of your own that pertains to this subject, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To The Widowed Connection

Welcome to the Widowed Connection, where widowed members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints can read and share in this blog.