Sunday, January 8, 2012

Patriarchal Blessings

One thing that Wendy Ulrich mentioned during her talk was going through your Patriarchal Blessing and listing the strengths and weaknesses (or things you need to work on) that are listed by your Heavenly Father.

I did this today, and found it was not only illuminating to see how many more strengths I have than weaknesses, but also the weaknesses that Heavenly Father knew I would have and would be facing even now, even though my blessing was given in 1986.

There were also sections that really put on new meaning as I did this exercise, things I didn't know Heavenly Father knew about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To The Widowed Connection

Welcome to the Widowed Connection, where widowed members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints can read and share in this blog.