Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Things To Be Grateful For

It's Tuesday and I'm already falling down on the job for this week's assignment. My only excuse is I had a doozy of a headache when I got home last night, so I spent most of my evening asleep.

 Monday:

I am grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ and my ability to receive forgiveness. I make a lot of mistakes, so I need this a lot.

 I'm grateful to have reliable transportation, and the ability to play music from my iPod on my car stereo. It allowed me to put on Gospel centered music, instead of the junk the world thinks is so great.

 I'm grateful for the job that I have and the work that I do. Particularly the students at the school I work at. They are great young people.

 Tuesday:

I'm grateful for ibuprofen. I've been needing it since I had dental work done on the 13th. Serious dental work, involving serious pain.

I'm grateful for Rachel, my cat. As bad as I have felt in the recent past (including last night), it always feels so good to pet her.

I'm grateful for my friends.  We all need at least one good friend in our lives.

I've got more things to be grateful for, however I'll save them for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To The Widowed Connection

Welcome to the Widowed Connection, where widowed members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints can read and share in this blog.